Do you want to change the world?
About the position:
As a Researcher at Cabify you will work in a dynamic environment where constant communication is key. You’ll be responsible for:
- Using research to understand the contexts and motivations of our users (riders, drivers and companies).
- Detecting potential relevant research actions.
- Conducting all phases of an end-to-end research project.
- Developing in-depth data analysis and synthesis to generate new knowledge and impactful insights to improve our solutions.
- Building explicative frameworks that help to understand the knowledge acquired.
- Generating, reporting and cleverly disseminating tactical and strategic information on how/why users perceive our products and interact with them.
- Working closely with designers, product managers, data scientists, engineers, product marketing and other areas to scope, develop and execute extensive, global, and multidisciplinary research actions.
- Proposing new ways our products could better meet the needs and desires of the user, business goals, and technology requirements.
- Keeping our innovative spirit going by identifying and exploring new opportunities.
If all of the above sounds exciting to you then you should definitely apply. Here is a list of things we are looking for. However, don’t be discouraged if you don’t tick off all the boxes as we are open to hearing from people from all backgrounds and levels of experience:
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of experience as a technical expert in a Research role
- A degree in Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology or a similar social science.
- Empathetic and brave approach to conclusions and insights in order to deepen into people’s needs, fears, motivations, and frustrations.
- High sensitivity to service design and user experience processes.
- Deep know-how on qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate research findings in English. Spanish would be desirable.
- Willingness to work with ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and the logistic challenges that come with it.
- Based at our Brazil HQs.
Let's do this together?
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Restaurant tickets, transport, healthcare, life insurance;
- Cabify staff discounts;
- Regular fun team events;
- Opportunity to experiment with new technologies if you think it's the best for your job
- Flexible working environment & hours.
- Half days on Fridays so you can enjoy a long weekend.
- Remote working days.
- Traveling for international fieldwork.
- Personal development programmes.
- And last but not least… free fruit and coffee!