Do you want to change the world?
About the position:
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- You will be the central point of the product beside the team from Brazil;
- You will know all the functionalities that we already have and what we are studying to develop;
- You will help the team to think strategically taking the product knowledge to the other areas.
- We work for our user, and you must be the person to understand everything about the user and the market of Brazil.
- You must know, passenger, driver, companies that use our app, and of course the market that we are.
- At the beginning you need to understanding the strategy being planned for Brazil, and developing methodologies that will bring you closer to all local heads. For this you will have the support of a team that has already executed this process in other countries.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in data analysis and user search.
- Experience with strategic planning, creative methodologies like Design Thinking are a differential.
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research
- Understand product process.
- Flexibility to travel.
- English advanced - Spanish are a differential.
About the team you’ll work with:
- You will work on Cabify's most diverse team. A team that is located in 9 different countries and that daily discusses how we can make a bigger impact on people's lives.
- A team that brings together people from research, content, UX, data analysis, and more.
- And that seeks for someone to complete bringing the vision and knowledge of the Latam market.
- In the Product Marketing team you'll have the possibility to know different profiles of users from different countries and to make the information that helps in the construction of our product.
Let's do this together?
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Restaurant tickets, transport, healthcare, life insurance;
- Flexible work environment & hours;
- Cabify staff discounts;
- Regular fun team events;
- Birthday Day Off;
- Personal development programmes;
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself;
- Opportunity to work at an international start-up;
- And last but not least...free coffee!