Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws, and as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
While directly reporting the PR Manager, the local PR Associate will reinforce the Communication Strategy and the company's public image as well as establishing and managing relations with both internal and external stakeholders. Responsible to design and implement reporting and coordination plans, execute campaigns and contribute to our positioning through strategic placement in media.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Work closely with external stakeholders & main partners agencies, manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Produce PR materials (press releases, Q&A, key messages both in Spanish and Portuguese) and media events production.
- Ensure cross-departamental coordination in order to support alignment between Comms & PR and the Growth & Brand strategy.
- Work closely with the O&A (MKT) team to support comms and content
- Support design and execute tracking & reporting flow of PR Campaigns.
- Support on the management & definition of mitigation plan during crisis.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience: startups, international companies
- Industry desireble: Ride Hailing, Automative, FMCG
- Planning & organization
- Great written and oral communication
- Media landscape understanding
- English and Portuguese, mandatory
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!