Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws, and as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Ongoing optimization of Flow of comms to improve business metrics
- Monitor performance, identify and develop possible improvements in the relationship journey
- Responsible to define & execute CRM plan for tactical / promotional campaigns
- Coordinate with internal team (design/content/brand) all the production needs on time for the on-time delivery
- Planning and delivering CRM strategic projects across the company encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty
- Working closely with Growth departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for the rider / driver growth strategy
- Making sure the customer database is correctly segmented for targeted marketing/operational activities
What we’re looking for:
- >2 year experience in a CRM/Email marketing related function
- BS in Marketing, Engineering, Business Administration, Economics or equivalent education
- Data-driven, being able to design new analysis and convert them into business decisions and campaign optimizations
- Experienced in analytics & CRM toos a Tableau, Braze, DataStudio
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programs
- Perks: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
- And last but not least...free coffee!