Do you want to change the world? At Movo, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
MOVO is an asset-sharing start-up, born in 2017, that offers alternative mobility solutions for city dwellers. MOVO is a micro mobility sharing company that enables urbanites to move about their cities in a efficient, fast, fun and environmentally responsible way
At MOVO, we strive to make cities efficient and clean. On one hand, we are mobility experts who believe there are better transportation solutions than the private ownership of cars. On the other hand, we are technologist committed to the reduction of environmental impact of urban transportation. We believe that streets musn’t be clogged with cars and that blue is the natural color of our uban sky
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way with a strong focus to provide our clients the best experience ever with Movo. We love what we do, supporting each other at all times to secure the best experience for our users. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality, our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
As our City & Partnerships Manager, you will be responsible for acquiring, onboarding, retaining and making critical partnerships with local key players, you will architect and implement business strategies to optimize each partner relationship on a local, regional or national basis, including conducting day-to-day interactions, regular face-to-face updates, identifying and running marketing and promotional opportunities, and ensuring fulfillment of all business goals.
This position will play a critical role in the rapid growth connecting supply and demand in the cities where Movo operates.
This role will be located in Madrid / Spain primarily and then help us expand in other cities, the City & Partnerships Manager will be responsible positioning the Movo brand with key partner merchants to create and build healthy partnerships for mutual, long-term success.
- Forge relationships with key partners in Madrid /Spain in a competitive on-demand landscape
- You will lead partners to customer acquisition targets, recurrence and implement growth initiatives
- Lead Account Management to build long term strategies that maximize Partners and Movo success
- Collaborate with our Spain General Manager to develop growth strategies for partners
- Use data to inform, evaluate partner value on the platform, deal rules, and priorities.
What we’re looking for:
- 3 -5 years of sales and business development leadership experience
- Local candidates highly preferred
- Knowledge of on-demand platforms and competitive landscape
- Start-up experience. On-demand industry experience is preferred
- Collaborative mindset and deep intellectual curiosity
- Problem - solver willing to roll up your sleeves to find creative solutions and drive implementation to make them successful
- Data-driven decision making to both plan and pivot appropriately in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of leadership across initiatives and working with cross-functional teams
- English Fluency
- The ability to effectively communicate with internal senior executives in your Country and external senior executives in Spain.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programs
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
- And last but not least...free coffee!