Do you want to change the world? At Movo, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
MOVO is an asset-sharing start-up, born in 2017, that offers alternative mobility solutions for city dwellers. MOVO is a micro mobility sharing company that enables urbanites to move about their cities in a efficient, fast, fun and environmentally responsible way
At MOVO, we strive to make cities efficient and clean. On one hand, we are mobility experts who believe there are better transportation solutions than the private ownership of cars. On the other hand, we are technologist committed to the reduction of environmental impact of urban transportation. We believe that streets musn’t be clogged with cars and that blue is the natural color of our uban sky
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way with a strong focus to provide our clients the best experience ever with Movo. We love what we do, supporting each other at all times to secure the best experience for our users. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality, our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
As our Growth Manager, you will focus on user acquisition, activation, and retention, connecting a full knowledge about your local customers with the global Growth Strategy to establish Movo as a market leader for micro-mobility.
This position will report directly to the Country Manager in (( Country // City )) and play a critical role in the rapid growth connecting supply and demand in the cities where Movo operates.
- Execute the global growth strategy to establish Movo as a market leader for micro-mobility
- Deep dive in data to uncover key business insights and opportunities for growth
- Measure the success of new growth tactics
- Plan a local budget and manage to spend on growth initiatives
- Responsible for performance against key top-line growth KPIs
- Work closely with operations and partnerships team.
- Responsible for monitoring the execution of your growth team
- Execute offline acquisition events
What we’re looking for:
- 3-5 years of growth marketing, entrepreneurship, consultancy or operations strategy experience
- Strong background in analytics applied to business problems (Tableau experience preferred)
- A detail-oriented and operative person, self-starter and a team player.
- Ability to learn and adapt to change
- Leadership skills & strategic mindset
- Hands-on and continuous delivery attitude
- Digital environment knowledge and ability to understand how attribution works
- Manage production of conversion elements previous funnel-like banners, content, etc
- Out of the box thinker. Monitorize and evaluate competitors actions
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programs
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
- And last but not least...free coffee!