How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Help local teams to define, execute and accelerate growth plans in Cabify markets
- Plan budget and manage spend on region growth initiatives
- Deep dive in data to uncover key business insights and opportunities for growth
- Develop and measure the success of new growth tactics
- Responsible for performance against key top-line growth KPIs
- Support local teams to execute actions and processes to deliver users’ value proposition
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization - including local teams, Product, Data Science, Legal, and more
What we’re looking for:
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of growth marketing, entrepreneurship, consultancy or operations strategy experience
- Strong background in analytics applied to business problems (SQL and Tableau experience preferred)
- Detail-oriented and operative person, self-starter and team player.
- Ability to learn and adapt to change
- Willingness to travel to Latin America (50% onsite 50% offsite)
About the team you’ll work with:
You’ll join a fantastic team of bright, experienced professionals who spread the word about Cabify with energy, positivity and passion. Our team is embedded within the growth team and works closely with product, data science, services and local markets to improve users (driver & riders) acquisition, activation, retention and loyalty. We are a team with passion for business strategy, marketing, entrepreneurship, data and our users.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!