Do you want to change the world?
About the position:
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- You will be the central point of the product beside the team from Argentina and Uruguay, you will know all the functionalities that we already have and what we are studying to develop. You will help the team to think strategically taking the product knowledge to the other areas.
- We work for our user, and you must be the person to understand everything about the user and the market of Argentina and Uruguay. You must know, passenger, driver, companies that use our app, and of course the market that we are.Your initial challenge is to structure the area next to the headquarter.
- Understanding the strategy being planned for Argentina and Uruguay, and developing methodologies that will bring you closer to all local heads. For this you will have the support of a team that has already executed this process in other countries.
- You will be at the front of two countries that did not have this position, and you must bring the importance of user understanding and strategic planning to these two countries. Formatting an area is a rewarding challenge.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in data analysis and user search.
- Experience with strategic planning, creative methodologies like Design Thinking are a differential.
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research
About the team you’ll work with:
You will work on Cabify's most diverse team. A team that is located in 6 different countries and that daily discusses how we can make a bigger impact on people's lives.
A team that brings together people from research, content, UX, data analysis, and more.
And that seeks for someone to complete bringing the vision and knowledge of the Latam market.
In the Product Marketing team you have the possibility to know different profiles of users from different countries and to make the information that helps in the construction of our product.
Let's do this together?
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!