Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go… fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws, and as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Execute and optimize the social paid strategy with specific goals and metrics across Social Media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin…).
Acquire and retain valuable riders in the 11 countries where Cabify operates
Own paid acquisition goals and execution, suggesting innovations and improvements to help reach global and local goals.
- Research, propose and A/B test new acquisition and retention strategies for Social Media channels.
- Actively supporting new design, contents and ad formats for Social Media.
- Collaborate with other Cabify teams to improve performance at every step of the funnel.
What we’re looking for:
- +3 years in Paid Social Media, focused in performance in fast growing companies
- Previous experience in acquisition role for native will also be a plus.
- Demonstrable experience managing large budgets for Social Media channels.
- Strong analytical background including advanced Excel skills and MMPs. like Adjust. .
- Used to manage automation platforms for social paid campaigns like Smartly or MakeMeReach.
- Ability to conduct research and competitive analysis (market size, benchmarks, trends, opportunities, customer needs and expectations, etc)
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Fluent in English
- Strong view to anticipate problems, used to work in fast-paced environments and strong solve problem mindset.
- Adaptability to change.
About the team you’ll work with:
You’ll join a fantastic team of bright, experienced professionals who spread the word about Cabify with energy, positivity and passion. Our team is embedded within growth team and works closely with product, data science, services and local markets to boost riders & drivers acquisition through digital channels
The good stuff:
- We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programs
- Perks: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
- And last but not least...free coffee!