Lana is a new project born out Cabify's and Maxi Mobility's New Business department. The aim is to create an alternative banking platform optimised to empower "gig economy" workers to get paid more quickly, reliably, for saving and making payments. Lana is a small, dedicated, and highly skilled team focussed on building an awesome product with the potential to grow into a company that changes the lives of millions of people in Latin America who don't currently have access to electronic banking.
The New Business department and Lana are very closely joined with Cabify and Easy Taxi teams with the aim of adding value and investigating business areas that are directly or indirectly related to the core products.
If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
What we’re looking for:
- Hands on experience and good knowledge of React JS
- Knowledge of ES6
- Experience in UI/UX product design
- Understanding of design principles and Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience in Restful APIs
- Comfortable in a test-driven development environment
- Strong communicator at a mid-level English
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!