Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws, and as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Support the budgeting plan creation and manage spend on driver acquisition & engagement initiatives
- Responsible for performance against key top-line related to driver growth KPIs, specially for drivers acquisition.
- Responsible for monitoring the execution of acquisition & DRM campaigns.
- Deep dive in data to uncover key business insights and opportunities for growth & accelerate our capability of acquiring & retain drivers.
- Support the definition of value proposition and the strategic plan of Drivers Growth.
- Overseeing Drivers acquisition funnel.
- Responsible for performance against key top-line drivers acquisition & engagement KPIs
- Support third providers related to acquisition campaign, measure performance against specific KPIs.
- Coordinate & lead given projects related to growth departament.
What we’re looking for:
- Hands-on and continuous delivery attitude. Ability to learn and adapt to change
- Detail-oriented, self-starter and team player with listening capabilities.
- Growth marketing, entrepreneurship, consultancy or operations strategy experience
- Strong background in analytics applied to business problems (SQL and Tableau experience preferred)
- Logical thinking
- Analytical mindset
- +3 years experience in roles related.
- BS in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Economics, Statistics, or equivalent experience.
- Spanish and English speaker. Portuguese is a plus
- Plus: disable certificate
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!