Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go… fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws, and as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Promote our culture and principles through innovative people initiatives.
- Facilitate and support our internal communication process and flows.
- Ensure our onboarding process is followed in all new joiner entry.
- Produce, run and analyse satisfaction surveys to keep adapting to employee needs.
- Manage and administrate our benefits spectrum.
- Organise and coordinate team building activities.
- Support other People areas, like training.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Psychology, or similar;
- At least 2 years of experience in Human Resources departments in fast-paced environments;
- You have an analytical mind and a creative view of the People area;
- You have great communications skills;
- Fluent Spanish and advanced English, with excellent verbal and writing skills;
- Plus: disable certificate;
- Plus: Portuguese
About the team you’ll work with:
We are a fully committed team with a strong focus in one single thing: ‘always trying to do it better’! You’ll join the People EU team, a fun, engaged and experienced team, who is ready to welcome you and share more about Cabify!
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!