We are looking for an HR Analyst to join our Global Pride & Talent team based in Madrid. This position will play a very important role in the team ensuring the coordination, improvement and compliance of global HR processes, data analysis and reporting within the group.
- Assist in the management of our database and HR systems. This includes process configuration/improvement, data entry, report creation & reporting, data analysis, user help and communications.
- Support in the coordination, improvement and compliance of our current global payroll/cost control processes.
- Conduct periodic audits and reconciliations of other HR processes, build/ follow proper controls to mitigate risk
- Support in ad hoc requests on reports, numbers or analyses to different areas of the company.
- Work with internal resources to develop global user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Assist in development and training of internal customers on internal HR processes.
- Assist the team in other HR tasks if needed
What we’re looking for:
- +2 years of relevant experience in HR operations or another business or corporate operations teams
- Global role preferable, coordinating different countries
- BA/BS Degree, HR specialization preferred
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Microsoft Office (essential)
- Hands on experience in management of databases and HR systems (Meta4, Greenhouse, etc)
- Broad knowledge of HR and payroll concepts, processes and their interdependencies is preferable (especially LATAM countries)
- Spanish (High), English (High), Portuguese (valorable)
The good stuff:
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!