About the position:
How will you help us achieve our mission?
We are looking for an analytical and proactive person to join the Global Finance Team based in Madrid, who will play a critical role monitoring and ensuring the timeliness of cash management application and cash accounting activities.
- Establish daily consolidated cash positioning for each operating entity, monitor cash and global bank accounts.
- Identify funding gaps for each subsidiary.
- Weekly Update 13-week cash forecast.
- Monitor intercompany balances. Reconciles and follow up of IC transactions between the parent entity and subsidiaries.
- Strong in accounting principles and dealing with reporting packs from subsidiaries based in different countries and currencies.
- Act as point of contact with external auditors on banking related items.
- Understand and manage appropriate accounting processes and procedures.
- Support the Group and Local CFOs, Investor Relations and Heads where necessary.
- Perform complex financial analyses and prepare presentations for Board and Executive Teams.
- Follow up and control of Company Assets.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s in Business, Finance or Economics.
- 2-4 years of experience in international treasury, cash and FX risk management.
- Proven analytical ability, analytical mind-set, problem-solving skills and a high level of initiative and critical thinking to report financial data.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to build strong cross-functional relationships, gain consensus among various teams.
- Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure with commitment to deliver under tight deadlines.
- Strong understanding of cash management and payment principles and forecasting.
- Customer (service) orientated
- Proactive approach and quick learner.
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
About the team you’ll work with:
You’ll join a fantastic Global Team of ambitious, experienced and talented professionals who spread the word about Cabify with energy, positivity and passion.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!