Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go… fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws, and as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
The Quality & Operational Coordinator EU is responsible for defining, designing, managing, cultivating and auditing Cabify’s user experience, by keeping track of drivers’ KPIs and Customer Satisfaction.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Effectively prioritizing tasks and workstreams executions, creating follow-up routines & processes to guarantee delivery on time and within expected quality
- Being the expert and go-to-person related to quality tools and reporting dashboards used by the team, always driving productive discussions around issues that need to be quickly solve
- Leading other associates at Junior level (by example), organizing and prioritizing work according workload, capabilities and skills of each team member.
- Making quick decisions, always from a data/process-driven perspective at implementation level, and helping give shape to higher decisions at Management Level
- Working cross-functionally with other Operational areas such as Global Quality, Onboarding and Partner Management to design and co-operate quality projects that have direct impact on Drivers’ and Riders’ experience
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor degree with min 4 year of professional experience in operations, engineering, process consultant or back-office administrative positions. MBA is a strong plus.
- Highly analytical, organized, data driven and process focused
- Process-oriented and demonstrable success working in entrepreneurial environments
- Operational experience working with Excel, KPI reporting and large volumes of data
- Previous experience in working in hyper-growth startups and/or fast-paced environments is a strong plus
- You move forward and execute, always focusing on quality and customer satisfaction.
- You have a strong attention to detail, amazing communication skills and are quality oriented
- You feel comfortable multitasking, capable of executing several projects simultaneously with little supervision.
- You adapt quickly and feel comfortable in fast-pace working environments, eager and willing to learn and add as much value as possible
- You are humble but you drive forward and always have a desire to help and provide an excellent service to our riders, drivers, and partners
- Comfortable with leading Jr. teams and making decisions under ambiguous situations
About the team you’ll work with:
We are a fully committed team with a strong focus in one single thing: ‘killing it!’ You’ll join a fantastic team of bright, ambitious, and experienced miracle-makers who spread the Cabify footprint and landscape with energy, positivity and lots of passion. We love what we do, supporting each other at all times to secure the best Cabify experience for our drivers, partners and riders.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programs
- Perks: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
- And last but not least...free coffee!