Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way.We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality, our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
How will you help us to achieve our mission?
- Source candidates through different channels and be responsible for the end-to-end recruiting cycle within Cabify - sourcing, interviews, participation in the negotiations, feedbacks, advises, new ideas!
- Be the first point of contact when it comes to Tech hirings, acting also as an Advisor and Consultant to the management, and engage our current employees in the area
- Offer best practices for recruiting to the team, guiding them to the best interview methods, candidates engagement, retention
- Come up with different strategies to recruit platform, software, system engineers, among other roles
- Have ownership of the challenges and source the candidates from social networking, MeetUps, different tech channels
- Review and advise on the current interview process and bring up new ideas and new formats
- Be strongly active when it comes to branding and leverage Cabify’s participation in social events, TechTalks and MeetUps
Who are we looking for?
- You’ve gained 5+ years in technical recruiting, either in-house agency or in an industry, within the Tech/Product area
- You know where the great candidates are and know how to approach, attract and engage them
- You’ve gained knowledge of the Tech scene in Europe and are familiar with the different programming languages, frameworks, trends and methodologies
- You are hands-on, adapt to changes and to a fast-paced environment
- You are great in communication
- You’re fluent in English (Spanish is definitely a plus!)
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Intensive working hours on Fridays and July
- Up to 2 remote working days every week.
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discounts
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- 22 vacation days plus 2 more if you start before July plus 0,5 days for your birthday if it coincide in a labor day, plus 0.5 days on your kid's birthday if it coincide in a labor day.
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!