The Customer Excellence Manager is responsible for deliver the best solution and experience to all our clients by our contact channels. This is achieved by developing and implementing an strong team culture, team management, planning, processes and controls guaranteeing Cabify’s consistent quality of service through the Customer Excellence Department.
This role will lead the Customer Excellence structure focused to achieve the highest customer support experience to our different clients: drivers, private passengers, corporate passengers. This profile it's a combination of strong soft skills for team leadership and greatful hard skills on processes management, projects management and data driven decisions.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Understanding our driver and passenger needs in our different customer support channels and implement efficient/effective operations solutions to reach great support standard levels;
- Design, build and develop a team according to Europe and Global Strategic directions;
- Implement global policies, processes and protocols to guarantee our client exigences and Cabify standards;
- Contribute to the design and implement new and/or optimized processes to improve its Department performance;
- Leading (by example), motivating and mentoring a team which provide a consistent Cabify Customer Experience;
- Performing detailed business analyses on customer excellence performance & KPIs in order to identify opportunities for operational improvement;
- Train and/or guarantee that the team is trained on any product/service updates
- Influence and lead changes in all organisation according to operation opportunities detected;
- Be the focal point with Global Areas and other Country Customer Excellence teams, exchanging experiences, implementing processes and giving feedbacks for improvement;
What we’re looking for:
- You make practical decisions and you move forward with a strong data driven focus;
- You are a great PMO, capable of implementing several parallel projects creating operational synergies with the Europe Operations and Global Departments to drive higher Customer Experience standards;
- You are a natural leader, motivating your team with clear and consistent communication;
- You feel comfortable working with tight deadlines, under pressure, and in tough negotiation meetings;
- You are humble but you drive forward, motivating the entire team while embodying Cabify’s values at all times;
- You are a strong multi-tasker with a clear “get things done” mentality;
- You are a great strategy implementer by choosing the best tactics to achieve our long term objectives;
- up to 5-7 years of experience in Customer Support and Operations teams;
- At least 2-3 years of experience leading and up-skilling teams of, coordinators and associates;
- Team player with listening capabilities;
- Great analytical, organization and problem-solving skills;
- Spanish its mandatory; Portuguese and English its a plus;
About the team you’ll work with:
We are a fully committed team with a strong focus to provide our clients the best experience ever with Cabify. We love what we do, supporting each other at all times to secure the best Cabify experience for our drivers, partners and riders.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!