Do you want to change the world?
- Specify with the product team new features: The scenarios and metrics we need to keep track. Being able to collaborate into the evolution of these process;
- Collaborate with development team to prevent defects or unplanned behaviors from being experienced by end users;
- Work with test developers in the test automation, ensuring problems can be automatically prevented before releases or manual tests;
- Plan, develop, execute and manage test plans and cases;
- Homologate changes in the product together with internal customers: countries and product team;
- Track and prioritize bugs;
- Prepare root cause analysis reports of events that impact product quality which were not foreseen during conception phase.
Create dashboads to follow up the main metrics;
Be able to Identify the main KPIs fo each project;
Understand user behavior using data;
Provide insights for the product team;
Be able to underestand product problems and extract data to build reports;
Interest for Startups;
Statistical Knowledge (Previsibility Analysis, Identify uncommon behaviors and more).
- You have previous experience as Bussiness Inteligence analyst;
- You worked with extracting data, creating dashboards, providing insights;
- You are fluent in English or Spanish.
- Restaurant tickets, transport, healthcare, life insurance;
- Flexible work environment & hours;
- Up to 1 remote working day every week;
- Cabify staff discounts;
- Regular fun team events;
- Birthday Day Off;
- Personal development programmes;
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself;
- Opportunity to work at an international start-up;
- And last but not least...free coffee!