Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws, and as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Acquire and retain drivers in the 11 countries where Cabify operates.
- Set social media strategy providing high knowledge in every single social platform (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter…).
- Execute and optimize the social paid strategy, thinking on improving performance to deliver best results on a daily basis.
- Supporting with the launch of branding campaigns globally from scratch, suggesting new strategies that match with ongoing performance campaigns and taking part in KPIs definition.
- Manage investments for each country and optimize them in the best way possible.
- Suggest and execute new strategies within social media platforms as well as other media that could fit with the main goal.
- Propose and execute A/B tests constantly, focused on improving campaigns, ad sets, creatives and landing pages as well as explaining learnings from these A/B tests.
- Helping on weekly and monthly report creation and summarize new strategic lines and improvements.
- Find new global and local partners to help cities grow in drivers volume.
What we’re looking for:
- At least 3 years managing and executing social paid campaigns focused on performance (experience in similar roles in agency will be a plus).
- Previous experience working with apps will also be a plus.
- Strong focus on performance.
- Experience on launching and executing brand awareness campaigns.
- Used to manage automation platforms for social paid campaigns like Smartly or MakeMeReach.
- Good knowledge in other advertising media like Google Ads, Bing, Programmatic or E-mail marketing will be highly valuable.
- Advanced skills with Excel and analytical tools.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Fluent in English
- Strong view to anticipate problems.
- Analytical and solve problem mindset.
- Adaptability to change.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free fruit and coffee!