Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go… fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws, and as a socially responsible company where innovation comes first, we’re always looking to promote a diverse and inclusive workplace through our talent acquisition policy.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
The Onboarding Associate EU is responsible for cultivating, operating and maintaining the Cabify new driver onboarding funnel.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Understanding Cabify’s onboarding EU mission and objectives
- Detailed understanding of Cabify EU onboarding tools & processes, constantly identifying improvements opportunities across the funnel
- Organizing and facilitating Cabify’s onboarding procedures to new driver candidates
- Being execution-focused, making sure all candidates move forward in the funnel as quick as possible
- Quickly solving candidates queries and issues, by directly interacting with candidates as Cabify’s EU onboarding facilitator for both, new driver and Cabify’s partners
- Maintaining all driver materials and documentation up-to-date, reflecting the reality of Cabify’s onboarding process and internal records
What we’re looking for:
- You are super organized. This is critical.
- Bachelor degree with min +1-year of professional experience in operations, engineering, junior process consultant and back-office administrative positions
- Process minded & demonstrable success working in entrepreneurial environments
- Operational experience working with Excel, Flow-Charts and KPI reporting
- Previous experience in working in hyper-growth startups and/or fast-paced environments is a strong plus
- Logical mindset, able to add simplicity to process already implemented
- Able to translate operational aspects into simple easy-to-understand messages to drivers and partners
- You feel comfortable working with process, capable of executing 1 or 2 projects simultaneously
About the team you’ll work with:
We are a fully committed team with a strong focus in one single thing: ‘killing it!’ You’ll join a fantastic team of bright, ambitious, and experienced miracle-makers who spread the Cabify footprint and landscape with energy, positivity and lots of passion. We love what we do, supporting each other at all times to secure the best Cabify experience for our drivers, partners and riders.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programs
- Perks: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself
- And last but not least...free coffee!