We're looking for a Global Senior Brand Designer to come and shape our brand and communicate Cabify to the world, ensuring relevance and alignment with the brand strategy and the business strategy.
The position is baes in our headquarters in Madrid and is part of the Global Brand team. It is an upper level role, working in a team approach with other Graphic, Digital, Product Designers, and the Design Lead on a variety of projects and assignments.
The ideal candidate is a proactive individual, with well-developed critical thinking skills who is able to lead, process, react to, and solve problems in a timely manner as they arise.
How will you help us achieve our mission?
- Keeping the Cabify brand relevant and updates in terms of design.
- Ensuring the brand is applied consistently in all touchpoints developing new guidelines when needed.
- Guiding and advising fellow employees in the global brand team both in the creative process as well as with internal teams management to foster stronger working relationships and solutions (junior designer, brand guardians, etc.)
- Supervising designers, responsible for assigning tasks, overseeing and coaching on creative process, and ensuring on-time delivery of projects.
- Communicating and facilitate the art direction and formatting of design deliverables and produce necessary communications pieces in both print and digital environments for global campaigns and needs.
- Collaborating internally to conceptualize and execute creative solutions that can be translated across various media platforms.
What we’re looking for:
- Design degree and a minimum of 5 years design experience in an in-house creative branding agency, department or design firm.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout and typography, a broad thinker who is able to offer a variety of design solutions.
- Extraordinary design taste. Strong creative, organizational, problem solving and time-management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills: ability to communicate design concepts with clear reasoning behind recommended direction.
- Expert knowledge in graphic production process and understanding of fundamental disciplines and principles such as color, composition and typography
- Able to take projects from start to finish with minimal supervision.
- Possess strong conceptual skills, high level sense of design, layout
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, needing minimum direction
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with HTML, Sketch, Wordpress, and motion graphics a plus.
- Portfolio showcasing 3-5 years of relevant work
- Professional level of english
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!