Do you want to change the world?
At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQ is in Madrid but you can currently find us in 38 cities across Spain, Portugal, Brazil and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way.We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws.
It’s been quite a ride so far, but in reality, our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious people to join us!
About the position:
- Identify market and business needs and prioritize them according to potential impact and strategic alignment
- Diagnoses problems and opportunities by strong use of data and insights from the field
- Extensively communicate context (main problems to be solved, constraints, product vision) to Product Owner and technical team
- Guide and interface closely with data analysis and engineering teams to define scope, review and refine technical capabilities, prioritize projects for release, and define new opportunities
- Keeps track of KPIs and seeks correct diagnosis of deviations
- Coordinates the development of a product roadmap
- Manages a team of Product Owners
- Partner with Business Operations, Finance, Business Leaders and Regional GMs to manage the impact to profitability of the overall company business and individual regions.
You will fit well if:
- You have previous experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager
- You worked with software development and agile practices
- You take data-oriented decisions
- You are fluent in English (Spanish desired)
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Meal and transportation plan (VR, VT);
- Health Care Plan, Life Insurance;
- Fast learning and young environment;
- Opportunity to work at an international start-up founded in Latin America.
- And last but not least...free coffee!