Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us? We're looking for an experience Product Manager to help improve our core rider experience.
We're looking for someone to:
- Establish product metrics and indicators for success
- Design solutions that meet measurable objectives
- Collaborate with our product designers and developers to advocate for the best experience for our customers
- Interpret customer needs into effective and thoughtful design solutions
- Keep up to date with user research to stay on top of both the business and customer needs.
- Bring inspiring ideas and motivation into an energetic and collaborative team
- 5+ years of product management, product analytics or equivalent experience
- Experience specifically with Product Management for a mobile experience
- An academic background in Data Science or Engineering discipline would be a plus
- Passion for resolving human problems with technology
- Ability to work with ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies
- Ability to define and analyse metrics that inform the success of digital products
- Excellent judgment and thoughtfulness about the dynamics of a product ecosystem
- Strong communication skills and intuition for communication strategy at every level - within teams, within the company, to users, to press, and other audiences
- Experience leading post-launch optimizations including developing testing strategies
- Ability to conceptualize, manage and prioritize multiple projects for stakeholders
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Competitive salary based on experience: [55k - 69K]
- At Cabify we strongly believe highly committed, vision-aligned key roles must be long term invested in the company success, thus a significant portion of the compensation of roles such as this goes in the form of stock options.
- Remote days available upon agreement
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: Restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- We offer relocation package to those coming from another country.
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free fruits & coffee!
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age or ability. Join us!