Do you want to change the world? At Cabify, that’s what we’re doing. We aim to make cities better places to live by improving mobility for the people living in them, connecting riders to drivers at the touch of a button. Maybe one day cities will be places where nobody needs a private car. But we’ve still got a long way to go...fancy joining us?
Founded in 2011, we have become the first Spanish tech ‘unicorn’. Our HQs are in Madrid and São Paulo, but you can currently find us in 93 cities across Spain, Portugal, and Latin America. Every month, new members join our world-class team of passionate, smart and talented individuals with a hunger to challenge the status quo.
But no matter how quickly we grow or how big we become, we’re determined to keep our ‘start-up’ spirit. We are a confident, professional, charismatic and focused team, young at heart and proud to do things the right way. We like to think of ourselves as an ethical and innovative tech company that has created a business where everyone is treated fairly and respectfully, from our engineers to the drivers that use our platform. Moreover, we always comply fully with government regulations and respect local laws.
We are seriously committed to building a world-reference User Research team at Cabify. And our journey has only just begun. If we’re going to turn our vision into a reality, we’re going to need plenty more bright, ambitious researchers to join us!
About the position:
As a User Researcher at Cabify, you will work in a dynamic environment where constant communication is key. You’ll be responsible for:
- Using research to understand the contexts and motivations of our users (riders, drivers and companies).
- Detecting potential relevant research actions.
- Conducting all phases of an end-to-end research project (Brief, research design, recruitment, fieldwork, analysis, and report).
- Developing in-depth data analysis and synthesis to generate new knowledge and impactful insights to improve our solutions.
- Building explicative frameworks that help to understand the knowledge acquired.
- Generating, reporting and cleverly disseminating tactical and strategic information on how/why users perceive our products and interact with them.
- Working closely with designers, product managers, data scientists, engineers, product marketing and other areas to scope, develop and execute extensive, global, and multidisciplinary research actions.
- Proposing new ways our products could better meet the needs and desires of the user, business goals, and technology requirements.
- Keeping our innovative spirit going by identifying and exploring new opportunities before they make it to the drawing board.
- Challenging and improving research philosophy in the organization.
- Inspiring and shaping product strategy development, improvement and innovation with an user-centered vision.
If all of the above sounds exciting to you then you should definitely apply. Here is a list of things we are looking for. However, don’t be discouraged if you don’t tick off all the boxes as we are open to hearing from people from all backgrounds and levels of experience:
What we’re looking for:
- Experience as a technical expert in a User Research role
- A degree in Psychology, Sociology, Anthropology or similar social science.
- Previous experience in international mid-large scale research projects.
- Empathetic and brave approach to conclusions and insights in order to deepen into people’s needs, fears, motivations, and frustrations.
- High sensitivity to service design and user experience processes.
- Deep know-how on qualitative research methodologies.
- Capacity to integrate quantitative knowledge to generate new hypotheses and further improve the quality of insights.
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate research findings in Spanish and English. Portuguese would be desirable.
- Willingness to work with ambiguity, complexity, and interdependencies.
- Teamwork advocacy.
The good stuff:
We’re a company full of happy, motivated people and we never want that to change. Here are some more reasons why it rocks to be part of our family.
- Opportunity to experiment with new technologies if you think it's the best for your job
- Flexible working environment & hours.
- Remote working.
- Various types of discounts on Cabify rides.
- 22 days paid vacation plus all the public holidays, 2 extra days off over the Christmas period and half a day on your birthday or child's birthday.
- Half days on Fridays.
- Travelling for international fieldwork (not mandatory).
- Fun team events regularly.
- Personal development programmes.
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- And last but not least… free fruit and coffee!
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age or ability. Join us!