About the position:
At Cabify we are looking for a new way to ensure the quality of our development teams. We are working hard to start testing as soon as possible and fighting to avoid retesting and ping pong bugs and adding value from the beginning.
If you see yourself as an Agile Tester, you embrace change and you are able to collaborate well with both technical and business people, don't see yourself as a quality police officer and you are focus to deliver value to the customer, we are looking to you.
What we are looking for?
- Experience as QA/QE/SDET working in Agile Environments
- Experience writing Black Box and GUI Test cases, designing tests and helping business experts define requirements
- Ability to use basic Unix commands
- Experience collaborating with programmers and business experts
- Experience in context-based, exploratory, or scenario testing is a plus
- Ability to work as part of a self-organising team in which you determine your tasks on a daily basis in coordination with coworkers rather than waiting for work to be assigned to you.
Nice to have:
- Experience in software testing automation using different libraries (we use Selenium and Appium)
- Experience writing simple SQL queries
- Everything that you work on here and implement will play an important part in impacting how our cities will look in the coming years, making it a super rewarding place to work.
- You will be building solutions to problems that have not been solved before.
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- We promote career development and will support you wherever we can.
- Excellent Salary conditions at Engineering: Junior 24k-30k, Mid 30k-43k, Senior 43k-55k, Lead 55k-69k.
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age or ability. Join us!