Right now we’re working on some pretty greenfield projects with a solid set of product ideas lined up ready for innovative engineers to tackle and of course we have big plans to take over the taxi app service industry!
You could be working on anything from migrating our internal systems from Ruby to Elixir, to working alongside the data team to understand user behaviours and build/ make tweaks to cool new features. We have a lot of projects and teams to choose from.
Let's keep it short and sweet...Here are some of the things you could be doing on a day-to-day basis in this position:
- Working on building and maintaining distributed applications
- Improving reliability, scalability and performance of our critical soft real-time services
- Developing new features and tweak existing ones in a data-driven fashion in collaboration with our Data Science team
- Producing simple, maintainable code while always looking to improving on it
- Owning your code all the way to production with a continuous delivery pipeline by working closely with our Systems team following a DevOps philosophy
We are looking for someone with previous experience working with Go (desirable), however if not we are still happy to consider your application. We believe that even if you have worked in Java or C# all your life you can still pick up Go pretty quickly. For us it is more important to have someone who is adaptable and can pick up languages quickly. Some other things that we are looking for in our next team member is....
- Great Maths skills and a sound knowledge of common algorithms & data structures.
- Experience in developing medium/large-scale web applications and distributed systems.
- Experience operating your services in a production environment.
- Experience in secure handling of common design and architectural patterns.
- Ability to work both independently and with a small team.
- Ability to understand and get involved in product and business decisions.
- Ability to achieve results in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- A willingness to work with Ruby code occasionally is a plus!
- Excellent Salary conditions at Engineering: Junior 24k-30k, Mid 30k-43k, Senior 43k-55k, Lead 55k-69k.
- We offer relocation package to those coming from other country.
- Up to 3 remote days (full remote for senior devs. who needed)
- Flexible work environment & hours
- Regular fun team events
- Cabify staff discount
- Personal development programmes
- Flexible remuneration: subsidized restaurant tickets, transport tickets, healthcare and childcare
- A pet room so you don’t have to leave your furry friend at home
- All the gear you need - just bring yourself.
- And last but not least...free coffee!
Cabify is proud of being an equal opportunity workplace. We celebrate diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees regardless of background, gender, religion, orientation, age or ability. Join us!