C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers a family of fully integrated products: C3 AI® Suite, an end-to-end platform for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI applications; C3 AI Applications, a portfolio of industry-specific SaaS AI applications; C3 AI CRM, a suite of industry-specific CRM applications designed for AI and machine learning; and C3 AI Ex Machina, a no-code AI solution to apply data science to everyday business problems. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
As a member of the EMEA Data Science team, you will work with some of the largest companies on the planet helping them build the next generation of AI-powered enterprise applications on the C3 AI Suite (c3.ai/customers/). You’ll work directly with data scientists, software engineers, and subject matter experts in the definition of new analytics capabilities able to provide our customers with the information they need to make proper decisions and enable their digital transformation. You will help find the appropriate machine learning / data mining algorithms to answer those questions and implement those on the C3 AI Suite so they can run at scale.
Qualified candidates will have an in-depth knowledge of most common machine learning techniques and their application. You will also understand the limitations of these algorithms and how to tweak them or derive from them to achieve similar results at large-scale.
- Research, design, implement, and deploy Machine Learning algorithms for enterprise applications leveraging the C3 AI Suite.
- Assist and enable C3 AI customers to build their own applications on the C3 AI Suite.
- Lead a small technical team on a project, identify technical risks and mitigation strategies.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of new features of the C3 AI Suite.
- Contribute to making C3 AI a great place to work.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Econometrics, Operational Research, or equivalent.
- 3+ years of professional experience applying ML, ideally in a customer facing role.
- Deep understanding of common ML techniques (regression and classification, timeseries analysis, supervised & unsupervised learning, and deep leaning).
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, calculus, statistics, optimization).
- Strong coding skills in Python (or similar object-oriented programming language).
- Ability to drive a project and work both independently and in a team.
- Smart, motivated, can do attitude, and seeks to make a difference.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn about our customers industries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Work will be conducted at our office and customer sites in the UK, with possible global travels.
- Experience with scalable ML (distributed systems, MapReduce, streaming).
- A portfolio of projects (GitHub, papers, etc.) is a plus.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in the local language.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.