C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers a family of fully integrated products: C3 AI® Suite, an end-to-end platform for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI applications; C3 AI Applications, a portfolio of industry-specific SaaS AI applications; C3 AI CRM, a suite of industry-specific CRM applications designed for AI and machine learning; and C3 AI Ex Machina, a no-code AI solution to apply data science to everyday business problems. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
As a member of the C3 AI Data Science team, you will work with some of the largest companies on the planet helping them build the next generation of AI-powered enterprise applications on the C3 AI Suite (c3.ai/customers/). You will work directly with data scientists, software engineers, and subject matter experts in the definition of new analytics capabilities able to provide our customers with the information they need to make proper decisions and enable their digital transformation. You will help find the appropriate machine learning / data mining algorithms to answer those questions and implement those on the C3 AI Suite so they can run at scale.
Qualified candidates will have an in-depth knowledge of most common machine learning techniques and their application. You will also understand the limitations of these algorithms and how to tweak them or derive from them to achieve similar results at large-scale.
- Driving adoption of Deep Learning systems into next-generation of C3 AI products.
- Designing and deploying Machine Learning algorithms for industrial applications such as fraud detection and predictive maintenance.
- Collaborating with data and subject matter experts from C3 AI and its customer teams to seek, understand, validate, interpret, and correctly use new data elements.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Statistics, or equivalent fields.
- Applied Machine Learning experience (regression and classification, supervised, and unsupervised learning).
- Strong mathematical background (linear algebra, calculus, probability and statistics).
- Experience with scalable ML (MapReduce, streaming).
- Ability to drive a project and work both independently and in a team.
- Smart, motivated, can do attitude, and seeks to make a difference.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Knowledge in electrical engineering and cyber-physical systems is a plus.
- A portfolio of projects (GitHub, papers, etc.) is a plus.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.