C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers a family of fully integrated products: C3 AI® Suite, an end-to-end platform for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI applications; C3 AI Applications, a portfolio of industry-specific SaaS AI applications; C3 AI CRM, a suite of industry-specific CRM applications designed for AI and machine learning; and C3 AI Ex Machina, a no-code AI solution to apply data science to everyday business problems. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
C3 AI is looking for Senior Solutions Engineers. As a Senior Solutions Engineer, you will be leading all technical activities with our prospective customers in developing AI /ML solutions, including production-ready application trials, proofs of technology, and demos. Recent successful AI/ML solutions developed include anti-money laundering, predictive maintenance on oil and gas equipment and aircraft subsystems, inventory optimization and production schedule optimization. These are high value, high impact projects with elevated levels of internal and external visibility.
- Lead the engineering effort to deliver production-ready application trials and proofs of technology on the C3 AI Suite in collaboration with solutions leader, data scientists, UX designers, product managers, and sales.
- Engage customer executives and domain experts to define and design production-ready application trials.
- Lead the design, development, maintenance and presentation of demo applications of C3 AI products.
- Drive sales discussions on architecture and engineering, particularly with explaining the C3 AI Suite and its interoperability with existing systems.
- Lead the delivery of technical deep-dives, demonstrations, and customer training to support the sales process.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams on product development.
- Mentor Solutions Engineers on best practices.
- Undergraduate degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM), or comparable area of study.
- Strong verbal and written communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong customer facing skills and experienced in customer facing projects.
- Professional experience with object-oriented programming (OOP).
- Experience with 3+ of the following: big data, database design, data modeling, cloud technologies, or machine learning engineering.
- Proficient in Git engineering workflows and collaboration.
- Strong work ethic, goal-oriented, attention to detail, and proven record of delivery.
- Master or above degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM), or comparable area of study.
- Practical experience with machine learning and data science.
- Professional experience in cross engineering team projects.
- 3+ years of experience demonstrating software products and presenting technical deep-dives.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the Redwood City office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.