C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers a family of fully integrated products: C3 AI® Suite, an end-to-end platform for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI applications; C3 AI Applications, a portfolio of industry-specific SaaS AI applications; C3 AI CRM, a suite of industry-specific CRM applications designed for AI and machine learning; and C3 AI Ex Machina, a no-code AI solution to apply data science to everyday business problems. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer with solid facilitation, research, visual, and service design skills to help drive our digital transformation mission. You will work closely with product managers, data scientists, and engineers to understand customer issues, design innovative solutions, and ship finished products that allow our customers to make fast and accurate decisions about their business. Your portfolio presentation should demonstrate strong storytelling skills and a command of best practices and design principles.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for complex problems and tools. You understand the goals and processes of engineers, data scientists, and analysts.
- You get excited about data. You can help our users ingest, explore, and understand their enterprise-scale data. You should have experience working with data-heavy applications, data storytelling, and complex data-oriented use cases.
- You are great at collaborating. You share work early and often, and seek constructive feedback from product stakeholders, and the product design team.
- Work with customers and product managers to translate high-level requirements and use cases into detailed process flows, wireframes, and product designs.
- Help define long-term product vision and drive end-to-end product design in support of that vision.
- Leverage research, develop personas, write scenarios, and creating product concepts to help identify design problems and influence our product roadmap.
- Assist in the evolution and ongoing improvement of our product design framework.
- Facilitate product design presentations for a broad audience, anticipate and address feedback, develop opinions, and gain alignment on product design efforts.
- Evangelize design thinking throughout the organization.
- Minimum of four years of experience working with complex systems in the big data, AI, or data analytics space.
- MS or Bachelor Degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Graphic Design, Industrial Design, or equivalent areas.
- Strong user-centered design process.
- Strong work ethic and the utmost attention to detail.
- Ability to drive projects, working both independently and in team settings.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.