C3.ai, Inc. (NYSE:AI) is a leading provider of Enterprise AI software for accelerating digital transformation. C3 AI delivers a family of fully integrated products: C3 AI® Suite, an end-to-end platform for developing, deploying, and operating large-scale AI applications; C3 AI Applications, a portfolio of industry-specific SaaS AI applications; C3 AI CRM, a suite of industry-specific CRM applications designed for AI and machine learning; and C3 AI Ex Machina, a no-code AI solution to apply data science to everyday business problems. The core of the C3 AI offering is an open, model-driven AI architecture that dramatically simplifies data science and application development. Learn more at: www.c3.ai
C3 AI is seeking highly qualified Software Engineers to join the C3 AI operations team. In this role you will contribute to the aggressive growth of C3 AI's customer base and cloud infrastructure while solving highly complex technical challenges. We have a highly collaborative environment and are looking for highly motivated professionals who will be passionate about delivering quality solutions for our clients.
- Develop tools and framework to automate operational tasks, infrastructure management & services.
- Influence and create new designs, architectures, standards, and methods for supporting the platform.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams to improve C3 AI infrastructure through automation.
- Support production and development systems in a constantly evolving environment of integrated systems.
- Analyze and solve deep technical problems, providing mitigations, root cause analyses, and comprehensive postmortem reporting.
- Experience of engineering and supporting production services in a modern, containerized cloud environment.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and communication skills.
- Experience with container-orchestration system like AKS, EKS, openshift, rancher etc.
- Experience with CI/CD tooling like Docker, Argo, Nexus, Artifactory etc.
- Experience with Helm, Ansible, Puppet, ARM templates and/or Cloudformation.
- Experience with cloud providers, such as Azure, Amazon Web Services.
- Experience administering Kubernetes based microservices and databases (Desirable - Postgres, Cassandra).
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
C3 AI provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3 AI is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.