C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai is seeking a Senior Manager, Demand Generation for its C3.ai Ex Machina business. This is a highly cross-functional role combining strategic thinking and tactical execution that reports to the VP of Digital Marketing while working closely with both the GM and VP of Sales for C3.ai Ex Machina to drive growth. This role will create, nurture, and accelerate pipeline through a combination of Integrated Campaigns, In-App Trial, Events, Digital Marketing, and Brand Awareness. The candidate will be experienced in B2B marketing and possess proven, hands-on skills with email, digital, social, and other marketing automation tools.
The candidate needs excellent planning and organizational skills as well as the ability to partner productively with key sales and product strategy stakeholders and be accountable for results. Analytics skills are also important for understanding and managing demand generation, forecasting, lead flow, and conversion rates for the running of a performance driven B2B SaaS marketing machine.
Full stack digital marketing expert with experience in martech tools including Marketo, digital and social channels, and integrations is important in this role. A strong work ethic, agility, and the ability to work under pressure are essential.
- Create and operationalize campaigns that resonate with the business analyst and citizen data science audience.
- Test and optimize campaigns and programs to drive awareness, interest, engagement, and conversion.
- Implement lead scoring, nurture journeys, and triggers to enhance pipe velocity and conversion rates.
- Design and implement PPC and SEO programs to expand reach, optimize conversion and analyze ad performance.
- Create and maintain dashboards to report on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Work closely with sales leadership to align campaigns to business and sales objectives and priorities, and ensure all targets are met.
- Partner with Sales Ops and IT to setup key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to create, manage, and report on pipeline.
- Partner with Sales Ops to manage and optimize lead management, including lead scoring, routing, and efficient hand-offs to sales.
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders to gain input into program strategy, campaign approach, creative direction, and performance goals/metrics.
- Orchestrate, prioritize, and manage project deliverables with other members of marketing team.
- BA/BS degree.
- 6+ years of experience managing and developing and implementing integrated marketing campaigns the drive demand, pipeline, and growth for cloud-based (SaaS) businesses.
- Strong analytical skills with a data-driven approach to problem solving.
- Expertise in marketing automation systems (like Marketo) and integrating those systems into CRM and other technologies.
- Proven track record of building, nurturing, and managing B2B marketing campaigns throughout the funnel across web, social, email, as well as in-person and digital events, and other activities.
- Strong background in developing and executing persona-based and/or industry-specific marketing campaigns.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills using data-driven storytelling.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.