C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
The Cybersecurity Operations Manager - Federal at C3.ai organizes the execution and sustainment of all cybersecurity actions for projects with the Department of Defense (DoD) and Federal civil agencies. The scope of work includes the tracking and execution of the DoD Risk Management Framework and FedRAMP process steps, creation and maintenance of associated documentation, and management of deployed C3.ai product software configurations. The role requires a person with superb organizational skills who is both detail-oriented and results-oriented, as well as a creative problem solver. You must be comfortable managing tens of simultaneous execution timelines with interconnecting dependencies, as well as learning the unique process idiosyncrasies of each Federal customer. Past experience with US Government cybersecurity processes and understanding of sophisticated container-based software implementations on cloud infrastructures are both highly desirable.
- Organize, track, and report on the execution of each Federal project cybersecurity accreditation process timeline
- Work closely with the Lead Forward Deployed Engineer – Federal and respective project Delivery Manger to ensure deployed C3.ai software product configuration meet customer cybersecurity requirements
- Work with Delivery Managers to ensure all cybersecurity accreditation efforts are properly integrated into project execution schedules
- Interface with customer cybersecurity and information assurance representatives to ensure understanding of requirements, delivery of required artifacts, and continued communications on progress
- Understand the detailed steps and engagement points of the DoD Risk Management Framework and FedRAMP accreditation processes
- Understand the software DevSecOps process and articulate what infrastructure, software and approval processes are required to successfully implement a software solution in multiple target environments
- Work with the Operations Engineering team, Product Engineering team, and Field Operations Engineers to ensure accomplishment of engineering actions necessary for cybersecurity accreditation
- Work with the VP of Technical Services to promote issues of limited resources or executive engagement to C3.ai executive management before they become blockers impacting project success
- Serve as the C3.ai subject matter expert on execution of cybersecurity accreditation operations
- Be knowledgeable about the C3.ai platform and its AI capabilities
- Bachelors degree
- Computer Science, Engineering, or Analytics preferred
- Cybersecurity and Network certifications preferred
- 2+ years project experience, ability to define and monitor project dependencies, milestones, and timelines to ensure adherence to project requirements
- 3+ years of experience in software or cybersecurity positions with an emphasis on cloud
- Knowledge of: cloud infrastructure, DevSecOps, software system architecture, software life cycle development, cloud computing and cloud operations IaaS (public and private cloud), CaaS (containers as a service), PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service), networking, storage, infrastructure and technology-based security practices, application and infrastructure monitoring, virtualization, database technology, business continuity, disaster recovery, high-availability, scalability, continuous integration/delivery, unified communications, automated software-based infrastructure management.
- Demonstrable experience with complex documentation management and associated tools
- Knowledge base for building and operating scalable cloud environments on at least one of AWS, Azure or GCP
- Knowledge of Linux, Kubernetes, and security concepts are an advantage
- A track record of working collaboratively and productively with business partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to explain technology solutions to in business terms; an effective listener and communicator
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.