C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai is hiring a Sr. Software Engineer, Platform Security at our beautiful campus in Redwood City, California. In this role, you will work alongside a tight-knit and talented engineering team. You will use your expertise to solve complex challenges and support the core of the C3.ai Platform.
Meaningful work. Top technology. An award-winning culture and talented team. Join us at C3.ai!
- Design and develop the core authentication and authorization system components of the C3.ai Suite
- Research and apply identity and certificate management solutions to secure a distributed system deployed on Kubernetes (K8s)
- Ensure that our core foundational system components including distributed stream processing engine, distributed queuing, distributed batch processing and cluster management are secure
- Enable customers, partners and system integrators to securely integrate our platform into their infrastructure
- Shrink the overall attack surface and keep it minimal throughout continuous integration and delivery
- Work closely with our information security and operations teams to investigate and mitigate threats
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Systematic problem-solving approach coupled with a strong sense of ownership and independence
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals
- Experience with security in Kubernetes (K8s) and the concept of a service mesh (Istio)
- Proficiency with Java Cryptography infrastructure
- Expert knowledge of SAML and OAuth authentication / authorization protocols
- Proficiency in networking protocols, naming services and network trust
- Demonstrated understanding of TLS certificate management
- Demonstrated understanding of http protocol security (CORS, XSRF, etc.)
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.