C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai is seeking a qualified candidate for our product design team, to lead our design system efforts in the Redwood City, CA office. The candidate will help design and manage the design system that sits at the foundation of our product design efforts. The Design System Manager will help establish process, gather requirements, manage components, and provide guidance for other product designers on the team. As a candidate, your portfolio presentation should demonstrate strong story telling skills, a command of best practices and in-depth experience with the creation and management of design systems.
- Minimum (6) six years of product design experience, particularly building design systems for complex enterprise applications.
- Bachelor's degree
- Exceptionally organized with a desire to streamline and organize complex systems.
- Detail-oriented, striving for pixel perfection with consideration for the holistic user experience across all C3.ai products and tools.
- Innovative problem-solving skills, adding new styles and patterns that are cohesive with the rest of the C3.ai design system.
- A leader who is accountable for design quality and cohesion across all product teams, and who actively engages other designers to help maintain consistency.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to represent design thinking in discussions with product stakeholders, assess design needs for projects and work with product managers to scope and refine projects.
- Experience working with customers and product managers to translate high level requirements and use cases into detailed product designs and UI components.
- Collaborative and works with the larger product team to define and maintain UI/UX standards that will ensure uniformity across all C3.ai products.
- Encourages peers to seek out constructive feedback from their manager, stakeholders, teams, and the Product Design team
- A high level of expertise with UX tools such as Figma and Sketch.
- A link to your portfolio.
- Preference for candidates with a Masters or Doctoral degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, and other related fields.
- General knowledge of big data, analytics, and cloud technologies.
- Understanding of machine learning concepts, examples, and benefits.
- Experience presenting to and influencing senior management.
- Experience giving group presentations and public speaking.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.