C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
We are looking for an experienced Director, Human Resources EMEA.
Working in partnership with the HR team in Redwood City, California, you will assist in the development, implementation and/or adaptation of core global Human Resources programs, to include but not limited to compensation, benefits, hiring, on-boarding, off-boarding, compliance. This will require a strategic understanding of the business needs, country specific knowledge of customary practices and a detailed and hands on approach to implementation.
- Implement and adapt Compensation and Benefit Programs, to ensure alignment with company direction and intent
- Facilitate recruitment and job offer process, working closely with hiring managers and to enable a signature hiring experience
- Manage the on and off boarding of employees, ensuring the experience is professional and informative
- Provide consultation on EMEA HR matters to the business
- Professional management of employee relations matters as needed
- Ownership all other HR matters as required.
- Responsibilities may expand to include APAC, some travel may be required
- Bachelor’s Degree with coursework in Human Resources.
- Seven (7) or more years of HR (business partner, compensation, benefits and HRIS) experience required.
- Program management skills
- Experience in a high growth company, ideally in the Software SaaS/PaaS industry .
- Working knowledge of European law and practices.
- Superior Microsoft Excel skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and HRIS Systems.
- Knowledge of commonly-used Human Resources concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Strong customer focus and team player.
- Hands-on generalist who can operate with limited direction.
- Organizational skills and superior attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Fluency in French and English
- C3.ai is a culture of “doers”. Employees at all levels are willing to roll up their sleeves to get things done. The incoming leader is a team player who embodies those ideals and doesn’t hesitate to jump in and solve difficult problems.
- Ability to juggle and manage multiple priorities. Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Must be able to effectively meet deadlines and prioritize work assignments for efficiency.
- A high-energy individual who radiates positivity. This person inspires others through clarity and conviction of a shared vision.
- A humble individual who listens well and is coachable.
- A fixed focus on and commitment to accuracy, timeliness, and thoroughness.
- Deep understanding of and dedication to best-in-class employee service.
- Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to gather and analyze information and resolve difficulties quickly.
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and work as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think critically and logically.
- Ability to work independently and in within a team.
- Ability to deliver results and meet expectations in a fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate will have a strong moral compass and will understand the importance of ethics in business. This person is able to balance the lofty expectations of future company performance with the necessity to report information accurately and in accordance with company standards.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.