C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai has an opening for a Senior Director, SEC Reporting & Technical Accounting located at our offices in Redwood City, California.
- Lead the design and buildout of the SEC reporting structure
- Ensure financial statements are prepared accurately, timely and presented in accordance with GAAP & SEC guidelines
- Responsible for identifying, benchmarking and documenting accounting & disclosure-related matters
- Create and maintain SEC calendar, coordinate key timelines & deliverables, and proactively manage cross-functional information gathering activities
- Responsible for implementation and management of the external reporting software solution
- Key participant in preparation of quarterly press releases and 8-K filing requirements
- Develop relationships and work closely with external auditors, business leaders and senior management to ensure communication of critical issues in a timely manner.
- Coordinate and manage the execution of audit procedures related to financial reporting and technical accounting topics.
- Responsible for assessment and implementation of all technical accounting topics impacting the company, including evaluation and communication of all new accounting principles, SEC reporting and general trends.
- Participate in special projects and perform additional duties as required
- 15+ years of experience in Accounting and/or Audit
- 5+ years of experience leading the SEC reporting and technical accounting functions
- Big 4 audit firm experience
- CPA (or equivalent) required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field of study
- Experience with high-growth companies, ideally in the Software SaaS/PaaS industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- NetSuite experience a plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Must be able to effectively meet deadlines and prioritize work assignments for efficiency
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and work as part of a team
- Ability to deliver results and meet expectations in a fast-paced environment
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.