C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai is looking for a qualified Product Designer specializing in Design Systems for our Redwood City, CA office. This role will help build the foundation of all C3.ai products through the creation of a robust product design architecture that can scale across a variety of applications and industries. You will be a key contributor in establishing C3.ai design patterns and visual language by creating and maintaining UX frameworks and UI components. Your portfolio presentation should demonstrate strong story telling skills and a command of best practices and the principals of design.
- Experienced at working with customers and product managers to translate high level requirements and use cases into detailed product designs and UI components.
- A Leader who is accountable for design quality and cohesion across all product teams, and who actively engages other designers to help maintain consistency.
- Collaborative, sharing work early and often and encouraging peers to seek out constructive feedback from their manager, stakeholders, teams, and the Product Design team
- Able to identify design problems and develop elegant solutions.
- Enjoys working with the larger product design team to define and maintain UI/UX standards that will ensure uniformity across all C3.ai products.
- A Problem Solver who possesses a highly-tuned thought process that yields creative solutions to big challenges
- Represents design thinking in discussions with product stakeholders, assess design needs for projects, work with product managers to scope and refine projects.
- Innovative with your problem-solving adding new styles and patterns that are cohesive with the rest of the C3.ai design system.
- Detail-oriented, striving for pixel perfection with consideration for the holistic user experience across all C3.ai products and tools.
- Minimum of three years of experience designing for complex enterprise applications.
- Ability to communicate the logic of design changes in a way that product stakeholders can understand and relate to.
- Demonstrated skills developing personas, writing scenarios and creating product concepts.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies.
- Ability to iterate on designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- A willingness to help and share knowledge with other team members.
- An insatiable appetite for feedback and constructive criticism.
- A high level of expertise with UX tools such as Figma, Sketch and InVision.
- The ability to anticipate needs and take required actions.
- Strong project management capabilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work ethic and the utmost attention to detail.
- Preference for candidates with a Masters or Doctoral degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction, and other related fields.
- A link to your portfolio.
- General knowledge of big data, analytics, and cloud technologies.
- Understanding of machine learning concepts, examples, and benefits.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experience with:
- Presenting to and influencing senior management.
- Creating and maintaining a design system to drive product consistency.
- Giving group presentations and public speaking.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.