C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai is looking for a Lead Software Engineer.
- Work across teams to architect robust software engineering solutions and frameworks with cross product impact.
- Design, build and deliver high quality, modular solutions at a robust pace.
- Implement and enhance engineering best practices across company.
- Build and improve visual tools for application development and data science that would enable users to build end-to-end AI applications quickly.
- Work very closely with, provide guidance and incorporate feedback from Product Management, User Interaction Designers, Front-End and Back-End Engineers.
- Lead cross-team technical design discussions on application architecture, UI components, UX, back-end and third-party integration, and testing.
- Rapidly fix bugs, solve problems, and proactively strive to improve our products and technologies.
- Manage individual project deliverables and mentor junior team members on industry coding standards and design techniques.
- Help build a team and cultivate innovation.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related fields, MS preferred.
- Proven track record of design and development of full stack web solutions for complex problems.
- Strong hands-on experience and understanding of object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms, and web application development.
- Real passion for developing team-oriented solutions to complex engineering problems.
- Thrive in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment and value end-to-end ownership of projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to collaborate multi-functionally and improve scalability.
- Interest in committing to a fun, friendly, expansive, and intellectually stimulating environment.
- Advanced degree in engineering, sciences or related field.
- Experience with Git or other version control software.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology.
- Knowledge of distributed systems, test-driven development, SQL and NoSQL databases, and performance optimization tools.
- Experience in leading engineering teams and projects.
- Experience in building scalable web applications.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.