C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai is looking for a manager to provide leadership and direction to the applications software engineering team of bright and ambitious self-starters like yourself. You will be part of a fast-moving organization with highly motivated engineers who tackle challenging and impactful problems. This management position is highly visible, will require frequent communication and interactions with the senior leadership team, and will require a driven individual taking on the responsibilities to develop and shape the product roadmap and strategic team goals.
- Be passionate about driving and leading your team to success and help them to excel
- Grow the Applications Engineering team by hiring as well as developing engineers within the existing team
- Interface and communicate regularly with senior management and technical architects
- Lead the release and sprint planning efforts and prioritize tasks for the Applications Engineering team
- Train and mentor internal and external team members
- Lead C3.ai’s Applications R&D efforts, drive those initiatives and take ownership of the deliverables
- Have the ability to be a hands-on contributor during the entire development cycle from conception and design through release
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. Advanced degree preferred
- 3 or more years of work experience in an analytics software company
- Significant leadership experience managing highly technical teams
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with a willingness to dive deep and to get things done.
- Demonstrated project management experience
- High level of expertise in agile software development
- End-to-end ownership of projects
- Stellar listening and explanation skills
- Extensive software design and architecture skills
- Thorough knowledge of data structures, algorithms, profiling/optimization, and object-oriented and functional programming
- Experience with building high-performance, large-scale, and user-friendly software applications and tools
- A disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.