C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
At C3.ai, you can play a key role in securely designing, deploying and implementing new security tools, libraries, and frameworks as well as find, triage, and fix vulnerabilities. You can improve our monitoring and auditing and are responsible for responding to security incidents. You will be a strong advocate for security and push for process improvements, while balancing these changes with business needs.
We are looking to hire a Security Engineer with an analytical mind and a detailed understanding of security methodologies. Security Engineers are expected to have a meticulous attention to detail, outstanding problem-solving skills, work comfortably under pressure and deliver on tight deadlines.
To ensure success, a Security Engineer must display an excellent understanding of technology infrastructures using Firewalls, VPN, CASB, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy and Security Audits. Top candidates will be comfortable working with a variety of technologies, security problems and troubleshooting of the network.
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and upgrading security measures for the protection of the organizations data, systems and networks which include both local and cloud systems.
- Work with and support other engineering teams to fix vulnerabilities found internally and by researchers.
- Troubleshooting security and network problems.
- Responding to all system and/or network security breaches.
- Ensuring that the organization's data and infrastructure are protected by enabling the appropriate security controls.
- Research and deploy intrusion-detection systems.
- Testing and identifying network and system vulnerabilities.
- Daily administrative tasks, reporting and communication with the relevant departments in the organization.
- A degree in Computer Science, IT, Systems Engineering or a related qualification.
- 3+ years of work experience with incident detection, incident response, forensics, web, database, information and/or infrastructure security.
- Know and recognize common vulnerability types, including SQL/command injection, XSS, CSRF, and SSRF
- Experience with Firewalls (functionality and maintenance), Office 365 Security, Okta and Endpoint Security.
- Experience planning, researching and developing security policies, standards and procedures
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Great awareness of security trends and hacking techniques.
- A BS/MS/Ph.D in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security, Security Engineering, or a STEM field.
- Fluency in Linux and at least one of the following programming languages: Ruby, Scala, C/C++, Java, Python.
- Deep knowledge in key security concepts such as authentication, authorization, public/private key encryption, role-based access control, and security by design
- Demonstrated ability to ship production-quality software in a dynamic environment
- Experience with IoT platforms, large-scale distributed systems, and/or client-server architectures
- Experience with Amazon AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Okta, and Github.
- Previous experience implementing penetration tests and detecting intrusion events.
- Proficiency in Netskope CASB and Crowdstrike monitoring and configuration.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.