C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches.
The SEO manager is a key role for C3.ai’s marketing team. The position requires deep SEO subject matter expertise, a strategic mindset, a laser-focus on execution, and the ability to work collaboratively. We are looking for a candidate with an inherent curiosity about enterprise technology, especially enterprise AI.
This is a fast-paced role with a very high bar for SEO & digital expertise. The position offers a unique opportunity to play a key role in driving a comprehensive and innovative SEO program for the leading company in enterprise AI. The role requires both day-to-day management and broader strategies, innovation, and programs including on- and off- page optimization, product initiatives, cross-functional collaboration engaging content development and analysis and reporting.
Own and drive the strategy for Organic Search by optimizing the SEO content, technology, and link strategy.
- Strategy: Develop SEO strategy for C3.ai
- Execution: Execute on-page SEO tactics for all copy, video, and images; maintain and augment list of strategic keywords; review and advise on technical and structural website attributes to enhance SEO results; influence topics for blogs, newsroom posts, social media posts; implement tactics to address key competitors’ SEO strategies.
- Leadership: Work cross-functionally with other team members (Marketing, Product, Services) to support and drive SEO strategy; Coordinate with external content agencies and internal content teams.
- Research, Analysis & Insights: Identify trends and opportunities to drive higher rankings and search coverage. In addition, conduct regular audits to evolve and advance SEO tech, content & link tactics.
- 5-7 years’ experience in SEO, preferably in-house, ideally gained in the enterprise software.
- A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
- Deep understanding of content management systems, preferably WordPress, and SEO plug-ins or related tools.
- Ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as .htaccess, robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills
- Excellent knowledge of SEO tools: Google Analytics, Searchmetrics, Google Search Console, Conductor, WordPress/Yoast, etc.
- Proven success in link building and viral strategies
- Strong data analytics and strategy background. Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with senior levels and perform training sessions.
- Structured and organized working manner as well as an analytical mindset, with a high attention to detail.
- Passion for SEO trends best practices.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.