C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
We are looking for a seasoned and motivated Director, Digital Content to create compelling narratives and materials about our company, products, and technology in support of all aspects of company growth and brand awareness.
As a member of C3.ai's growing marketing team, the Director, Digital Content will lead content strategy development and content creation for C3.ai’s new corporate web site. The Director, Digital Content will also serve as the as “editor-in-chief” for C3.ai digital assets (website, blog, and social channels) used to drive brand awareness and a range of marketing initiatives and sales engagements.
This role is integral in creating the content that underpin C3.ai's marketing. This position requires a high level of creativity and initiative, as well as the ability to conduct research and use data-driven insights to write targeted and compelling copy. Top-notch written and verbal communications, outstanding organizational skills, and high attention to detail are a must.
Candidates should be able to understand complex details across business and technology, business processes, and economic value, and communicate that complexity with simplicity and clarity across media.
A successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and demonstrate an ability to execute precisely and quickly. He or she must possess a deep understanding of enterprise software and have writing samples that showcase a range of styles covering business-related topics.
- Lead content strategy development and execution for website relaunch. Ensure new site content is optimized for SEO and user experience.
- Serve as “editor-in-chief” for C3.ai digital assets (website, blog, and social channels) used to drive brand awareness and a range of marketing initiatives and sales engagements.
- Formulate editorial calendar and deliver assets (case studies, white papers, videos, blog posts, infographics, etc.) used to power a wide range of initiatives including demand generation, nurture, brand awareness, and thought leadership.
- Manage projects leveraging 3rd party resources including copy writers, graphic designers, and industry experts/analysts.
- Partner with Analytics team to measure, track, and optimize performance to consistently achieve and exceed key brand and growth KPIs.
- Work with marketing leadership to identify message priorities and develop integrated content campaigns that are differentiated and drive engagement.
- Establish digital content guidelines and leverage them with partners (internal teams and agencies) to develop consistency of tone and style.
- Partner with web operations to develop scalable processes to manage content.
- Manage and mentor a team of content creators and editors to continuously improve the impact and reach of marketing content.
- Prepare and present progress against goals and relevant marketing metrics to team, cross functional groups, and management.
- Identify, recruit, and manage content creation vendors and third-party writers as needed
- Monitor the blogs, social content, web content, and e-mail campaigns of competitors for industry trends and new content ideas.
- 10+ years’ experience developing and executing a multi-channel content strategy.
- Experience managing a diverse team of writers, editors, and digital content creators; and the ability to work successfully in a quickly-changing environment.
- Ability to condense complicated ideas into short readable copy.
- Fluency in content marketing tools and platforms, including: CMS; social media management/listening; data and business intelligence.
- Exceptional organizational skills and accountability. Ability to oversee multiple work streams simultaneously and are equally comfortable delegating or owning tasks, no matter how big or small.
- Proven success of leveraging in-house subject matter experts as well as creating assets directly.
- Familiarity with AI/machine learning, IoT, big data, and cloud technology
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.