C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
As an Product Manager, AI & Machine Learning, you are a core member of the C3 AI Suite Product Management team, helping envision, design, develop, and deliver state-of-the-art enterprise machine learning tools and services to the market.
This and individual contributor role, and serves as the product owner for design, planning, and development stages of new AI/ Machine Learning tools and services.
In this role, you will own the product roadmap, design, and technical development cycles for core AI/ machine learning products and services that are part of the C3 AI Suite. You will develop a thorough understanding of the full suite of visual and API interfaces, identify gaps, and work collaboratively with engineering, products, and design teams to bring new state-of-the-art AI projects to life.
Successful candidates will have hands-on experience with machine learning frameworks and techniques, including, e.g.,TensorFlow, PyTorch, machine vision, NLP, and be fluent in the infrastructure and processes required to develop and operate machine learning models at scale. Successful candidates will have a constant pulse on the market, and clearly communicate complex technical topics between engineering, data science, and business leaders.
- Develop detailed product specifications and associated project work plans for C3.ai Platform AI/ Machine Learning features and key enhancements requests
- Own the roadmap, functional requirements, and development timeline for multiple staged releases of your product
- Support the C3.ai Services team on project governance activities (project plans, status reviews, cross-functional meetings, executive status reviews).
- Provide technical guidance to customer teams using C3 AI Suite capabilities
- Regular travel (25+%) to customer sites is required
- 5+ years of technical product management and data science experience, with project experience in AI/ Machine Learning and enterprise software
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field and Master of Science or Business Administration degrees
- Hands-on experience with modern machine learning libraries, frameworks, and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.