C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai is hiring a Digital Marketing Manager to help develop and execute successful marketing campaigns across all digital channels. The Sr. Marketing Manager will work closely with C3.ai’s Sr. Director of Digital Marketing to lead the company’s digital marketing strategy and drive targeted customer engagement. This is an extraordinary opportunity to learn and work alongside talented marketing colleagues at the world’s leading AI software platform for digital transformation.
- Promote the C3.ai story via digital-first marketing to drive brand awareness
- Manage and optimize all aspects of digital display advertising
- Manage and optimize paid/organic social campaigns
- Produce weekly and monthly reporting on all digital results
- Manage digital vehicles for account-based advertising for target accounts; refine activities and execution based on results
- Drive innovative digital-first marketing programs to support demand generation
- Email marketing: Manage all aspects of campaigns, systems, databases, and reporting for outbound email marketing; Manage quarterly customer newsletter email distribution and reporting; Drive targeted emails to industry vertical prospects and customers
- Build innovative campaigns for strategic content / identified priority topics (Strategic partnerships, Digital transformation, digital acceleration, target verticals) with coordinated outbound digital activities (advertising, social, email, etc.)
- Support specific marketing vehicles (Glassdoor, LinkedIn) with coordinated campaigns/content
- Identify and execute new digital marketing vehicles for industry specific audiences (newsletters, trade publications, affinity groups/communities, etc.)
- Build and execute digital content for unique customer experiences.
- Identify and execute new methods for video marketing, such as YouTube, Vimeo, c3.ai, social media; optimize video assets for SEO
- Research current and trending topics for input on content development
- Support strategic communications, events, and special projects.
- Build campaign and marketing activities/deliverables for C3.ai customer conferences to drive awareness and attendance
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of B2B digital marketing work experience.
- Expertise in digital campaigns, social media, email marketing, paid search, and SEO.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Deep expertise in analytics and analysis related to marketing campaigns.
- Knowledge of enterprise software a plus.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.