C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai is hiring Cloud Computing DevOps Engineers at our beautiful campus in Redwood City, California. In this role, you will work alongside a tight-knit and talented engineering team to build and deploy AI applications for our customers. You will use your expertise to solve complex challenges and support the core of the C3.ai Platform.
Meaningful work. Top technology. An award-winning culture and talented team. Join us at C3.ai!
- Develop and test the cloud infrastructure to scale a rapidly growing C3.ai ecosystem.
- Monitor, manage, and respond to incidents in order to improve automate
- Improve automated cloud configuration, deployments, monitoring, management and incident response.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams to improve C3.ai infrastructure through automation.
- Build internal tools to demonstrate performance and operational efficiency.
- Work with other teams to resolve issues related to application configuration, deployment, or debugging.
- Provide documentation and training of duties to new staff and related groups.
- Provide system administration, configuration, and troubleshooting of the Linux environment.
- Author, maintain, and deploy scripts in a customer’s cloud and on-premise infrastructures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- 2+ (two) years of experience with design and operation of robust distributed systems.
- 2+ (two) years of experience with using and developing technologies like Cassandra, Spark, Relational Databases, Postgres, RedShift, DynamoDb, Elastic Beanstalk, Docker, and Amazon EMR.
- 2+ (two) years of experience with monitoring and altering platforms.
- Strong experience with Python, Bash, Jscript and automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Strong experience with container orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes, Docker Swarm, Mesos.
- Proficiency in Linux administration, configuration, and automation tools.
- Working knowledge of Cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, Google and Cloud Platform).
- Knowledge of performance benchmarking and diagnostic tools.
- Rigor in high code quality, automated testing, and other engineering best practices.
- Solid understanding and usage of monitoring tools (cAdvisor, Prometheus, Dynatrace, Splunk).
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related field.
- Experience with Java / Scala.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.