C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
C3.ai has an opening for a Senior Technical Recruiter located onsite at our offices in Redwood City, California. As a Technical Recruiter, you will build and engage a talent network, align qualified candidates, and recruit the best people to opportunities at C3.ai. You will deliver recruitment support by understanding hiring needs and helping drive talent acquisition outcomes in a high-growth business. You will take a data-centric style to sourcing by focusing your efforts on the intelligence you have gathered regarding talent and labor market availability for particular roles. You will have a deep understanding of the enterprise applications market and associated talent – and be skilled at engaging candidates through storytelling to ultimately influence the best to join the C3.ai team.
- Consult with hiring managers to understand job requirements and engage qualified candidates to then align them with roles.
- Directly engage both active and passive candidates through various approaches to sourcing such as digital platforms and “cold-calling.”
- Build and nurture candidate pipelines by creating robust talent marketing content and driving the C3.ai employee value proposition.
- Conduct initial candidate screenings to further explain specific roles and to develop qualified slates.
- Engage with candidates throughout the hiring process by keeping them informed of status and assisting them as needed.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to close candidates on the offered position.
- Maintain records and track critical metrics through the ATS and CRM to help direct recruitment activities.
- Leverage reporting functions to focus your recruitment efforts and keep hiring managers informed on the hiring progress.
- Engage with other members of the talent acquisition teams to ensure a high quality of service to hiring managers and ultimately exceed key recruitment performance metrics.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience with technical recruiting, preferably at a start-up company.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Recruitment expertise for talent in both US domestic and international markets.
- Understanding of skills required for operating an enterprise platform as a service (PaaS).
- Strong analytical ability, judgement, and problem analysis techniques.
- Strong knowledge of Greenhouse ATS and CRM functionality.
- Interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills which influence others.
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.
Recognized as a "Best Place to Work" with a "Top-ranked CEO" (Glassdoor)