C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
We are looking for a seasoned and motivated Senior Director, Digital Marketing to lead C3.ai’s digital marketing efforts across all phases of the customer lifecycle—from brand awareness and consideration, to purchase and advocacy.
As a member of C3.ai's growing marketing team, the Senior Director, Digital Marketing will lead digital demand generation, developing digital initiatives in concert with sales and product leaders to help attract new customers, convert prospects, and engage key accounts. This role will also oversee C3.ai’s corporate web site (www.c3.ai) and digital advertising budget, and will be responsible for optimizing C3.ai’s digital advertising to support pipeline growth goals.
The successful candidate must have significant experience personally implementing a B2B Account-based Marketing platform that includes an intent engine (e.g., Bombora), personalization engine (e.g., Optimizely, Folloze), enterprise content management system (e.g., Percolate, Adobe Enterprise Manager), and ABM engagement applications (e.g., Engagio, Terminus).
In addition, the Sr. Director, Digital Marketing will lead the digital transformation of C3.ai’s MarTech stack, identifying gaps, building the business requirements for new systems, and managing the launch of new marketing technologies. This role will also oversee digital reporting and analytics, managing the digital marketing team’s KPIs and diagnostic dashboards.
This role is integral in supporting C3.ai’s growth goals. This position requires a high level of initiative, deep expertise in account-based marketing, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to optimize digital marketing efforts. Top-notch organizational skills and high attention to detail are a must.
Candidates should be able to understand complex details across business and technology, business processes, and economic value, and translate that understanding into compelling campaigns that attract and convert prospects.
A successful candidate will thrive in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment and demonstrate an ability to execute precisely and quickly. He or she must possess a strong understanding of enterprise software and have examples of previous digital campaigns that showcase tangible results.
- Oversee C3.ai’s corporate website, including content, UX and MarTech
- Develop and implement a comprehensive digital marketing strategy including account-based marketing, display advertising, social marketing, paid search, SEO, and SEM to progress the pipeline.
- Responsible for the delivery of all SEO-related tasks and deliverables, such as Competitive SEO Analysis, Keyword Analysis (Scorecard), and Link Analysis Report
- Lead reporting and analytics for C3.ai’s digital marketing efforts. Deliver weekly campaign performance reports to all campaign owners. Manage all marketing activity tracking for attribution and ROI reporting.
- Build and lead C3.ai’s growing digital marketing team, including Content Marketing, Social Marketing, Paid Search, SEO, SEM and more.
- Generate monthly reports on campaign performance
- Proactively collaborate with internal stakeholders and manage external vendors.
- 10+ years’ experience developing and executing digital marketing strategies that increase brand awareness, drive pipeline growth and increase customer advocacy.
- Experience managing a diverse team of digital marketers, including experts in content marketing, social marketing, paid search, SEO, and SEM.
- Deep expertise in all aspects of MarTech, including lead management, analytics and reporting, content and social, and sales enablement
- Exceptional organizational skills and accountability. Ability to oversee multiple work streams simultaneously and equally comfortable delegating or owning tasks, no matter how big or small.
- Ability to work successfully in a quickly-changing environment.
- Proven success of leveraging in-house experts as well as partnering with external agencies.
- Familiarity with AI/machine learning, IoT, big data, and cloud technology
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.