C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
The successful candidate is a highly skilled engagement manager preferably with experience in enterprise software and professional services. Technical skills in application development, predictive analytics and/or data integration are highly valued as well as domain experience in any of the following industries: manufacturing, supply chain, financial services, life sciences and high tech.
The delivery manager will effectively work with executive customer stakeholders to define use cases and translate use cases into specifications, quantify and track business value, and work across business and technical teams to drive successful delivery of C3.ai products.
Qualified candidates have a minimum of 8-10 years of professional experience. The successful candidate will oversee the entire software implementation life cycle, including the following activities:
- Craft compelling use cases that drive business value, and translate use cases into requirements and specifications.
- Quantify and track value metrics that can be realized from C3.ai product implementations.
- Lead an engagement team to perform implementation activities in collaboration with C3.ai team members from Application Development, Data Integration, Data Science, Products, QA, and DevOps.
- Dive into technical details and lead activities to ensure successful delivery to our customers (e.g., functional scoping, application and data integration quality assurance, deliver trainings, issue debugging and resolution).
- Track, anticipate and address challenges before they become risks.
- Develop polished deliverables and other documentation to enable customer success.
- Effectively and proactively communicate with customers and build a trusted advisor relationship.
- Advise executive customer stakeholders on future use case roadmap and implementation plans aligned to C3.ai solutions.
- Travel to customer sites (50% average).
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ engagement management experience with enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Ability to successfully communicate and work with senior executive stakeholders.
- Effectively work across customer and internal teams to problem solve, define scope, write technical specifications, quantify and track success metrics, and manage against a plan.
- Demonstrated ability to navigate between the business and technical domains of a software implementation project, providing leadership in both.
- Excellent presentation, written, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field; MSc or MBA preferred
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits.