C3.ai is a leading enterprise AI software provider for accelerating digital transformation. The comprehensive and proven C3 AI Suite uses a model-driven abstraction layer to enable organizations to develop, deploy, and operate enterprise scale AI applications 40x to 100x faster than alternative approaches. www.c3.ai
Successful candidates for the Product Marketing Manager role will be among the first in a new product marketing organization at C3.ai. The Product Marketing organization will be responsible for outbound and commercial aspects of C3.ai’s products. Product marketing will interact with C3.ai’s existing and prospective customers to bring the voice of our customers to our product roadmap; help drive product strategy; develop product messaging and positioning; enable sales with a robust portfolio of content; develop messages to support our GTM; help craft product pricing; engage with analysts; and work with marketing to run effective customer engagement and awareness campaigns.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for one or more of C3.ai’s core AI Suite product and tools, and C3.ai’s cross-industry AI applications. You will live the customer journey, help us define future innovation, identify and execute on market opportunities, build stories to help us engage current and future customers for long term success, all while differentiating us from the competition. Your impact will touch all parts of the company and help us fuel our growth across industries and buyers.
Our ideal candidate is a creative thinker with analytic and problem-solving capabilities, compelling storyteller, and able to transform complex needs and solutions into simple differentiated messages, while also having a passion for people demonstrated by engaging cross-functionally to deliver sophisticated products and solutions.
- Develop a deep understanding customer requirements and partner with Product Management to define market opportunity and influence roadmap priorities
- Create and execute go-to-market plans for product launches and new releases
- Develop and track key business metrics for your products, evaluating the state of your business
- Develop compelling and easy to understand product content for Sales and Presales including sales training on products, positioning, competitive analyses, FAQs, and cheat sheets
- Develop compelling external product content including data sheets and product case studies, website content, blogs, webinars, solution guides, product launches, etc.
- Work with Sales and Presales to inspire, motivate and ultimately win customer business through the sales cycle; meet and interact with customers through the sales cycle
- Drive and enable new product revenues for one or more of C3.ai’s products
- Work with marketing to enable appropriate product positioning and product materials on the C3.ai website; and run appropriate campaigns to create product awareness
- Work with customers and support them in achieving future success with C3.ai
- Present with authority at industry conferences, panels, and customers and internal events
- Develop a thorough understanding of the full suite of C3.ai SaaS Applications and represent the capabilities of these applications to customers
- Actively support pre-sales activities (Trials, PoCs and PoTs) to ensure consistent use of existing SaaS applications across our global customer base
- Effectively and proactively communicate with customers and build a trusted advisor relationship
- Regular travel (25+%) to customer sites is required
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or similar field and Master of Science or Business Administration degrees.
- 4+ years of experience delivering compelling product marketing results and product revenue growth
- Excellent verbal and written communication, and presentation, skills.
- Ability to juggle projects simultaneously, working both independently and collaboratively across diverse teams
- Demonstrable domain expertise in any of the following: digital content generation, enterprise sales collateral, enterprise go-to-market strategies, AI-based application development, or digital marketing and targeting
- Experience managing and developing new product marketing programs with clear data driven results
- Experience managing product positioning, competitive analysis, and product pricing
- Ability to develop product strategy and execute against strategic plans
- Experience collaborating effectively with both sales and product management to achieve results
- Demonstrated success in driving successful customer engagement leading to customer advocacy and partnership
- Experience working with demand generation to evaluate business data to deliver high converting programs that result in revenue
C3.ai provides a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits including:
- Competitive salary, generous stock options, 401K, medical, dental, and vision benefits. At the office, we offer a fully stocked kitchen with catered breakfast and lunch, table tennis and pool table, free membership at our on-site gym, Friday evening social hours with food, drink and music and a fun team of great people.
C3.ai is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected characteristics, including disabled and veteran status.